When camping in the outdoors there are certain things that can go wrong, but with the proper planning, the risk of getting yourself on an unexpected situation will get minimized. Today we would like to give you 5 tips to avoid having an accident while you are camping on your Phoenix custom truck camper:
1) Always do a research and study maps of the area where you are planning to camp. Getting to know the place where you are camping might help you in case you get lost.
2) Contact local people to have some valuable information of the place where you are camping. Always remember, locals are the ones that know the area best.
3) Make sure that the weather conditions in the camping area are favorable for camping.
4) Let a family member or a close friend know where you’ll be camping and for how many days. In case you get lost they will know what to say to the local police.
5) Be always prepared for the unexpected. Always carry with you a first aid kit and have it handy at all times. You never know when an accident may occur.
Phoenix Pop Up: Building Custom Campers Since 1988
At Phoenix Pop Up Campers we’ll work directly with you to build your camper exactly how you want it. With our custom made truck campers, there’s no limit to where you can go and what you can do on your next outdoor adventure!
Just choose the design from one of our three Base Models and we will adapt it to your vehicle. Each base model comes with standard features and many more are optional for you to create your perfect truck camper. And if you want something else added that is not listed, no problem, just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate it.